Goole Business Developments
- Goole is strategically placed on the national motorway network with direct access to Junction 36 of the M62 and only 20 minutes from the North - South route of the M1.
- The port of Goole has regular freight services to all major North Sea ports on the European mainland and further afield.
- Goole is situated on the main Hull to London Kings Cross rail line, which feeds directly into the East coast mainline and Eurotunnel services. There are also 6 international airports accessible within 1 hour by road or rail.
- For investment opportunities in Goole contact Anne-Marie Davison, Inward Investment Officer on 01405 767654 Fax 01405 767519.
GOOLE DEVELOPMENT TRUST
- Is an organisation whose aims are to further the economic, environmental and social regeneration of Goole and its surrounding area.
- It can help businessess in a number of ways:-
PHOENIX LOAN FUND
- Loans are available to businesses unable to access finance from normal commercial sources. Loans of up to £10,000 can help any kind of business to develop. Loans are for a period of up to 3 years. A capital and interest repayment holiday of up to 6 months at the start of the loan is available.
OFFICE UNITS TO LET
Office units of varying sizes are available at the Phoenix Business Centre for all types of new and recent start businesses. Rents range from £18 to £63 per week and the first 6 months are free for new start businesses. Units are available on flexible terms and tenants do not have to sign up for a minimum period.
ADVICE AND GUIDANCE
- Goole Development Trust works alongside a team of Business Improvement Consultants from Business Link Humber, who are available to give free business advice to existing businesses or anyone considering starting a business.
- For further information on any of the services offered by Goole Development Trust, call 01405 766076, Fax 01405 765171 or e-mail email@example.com
GOOLE URBAN RENAISSANCE
- The aim of Goole Renaissance is to attract and develop businesses, generate new quality employment opportunities and make Goole an attractive place where people want to live, learn, work, visit and invest in.
- To establish the Goole Renaissance process at a local level and build upon previous successful partnership approaches, a new Goole Renaissance Partnership has been created.
- An Executive Board has been appointed, which comprises organisational representatives from the public, private, voluntary and community sectors. The Executive Board comprises a well-balanced and skilled body of experienced individuals